[kictanet] Talks to resolve row at KENIC-ongoing CoFECK remarks

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 14:36:13 EAT 2012

Hi,

Cofek, unlike KICTANET, is a registered organisation that has proven to the relevant authorities that it represents a certain group of consumers of which you may or may not be one of, the onus is on you to proof that they do not represent the interests on any substantial number of consumers.

Note that your member of parliament makes statements that presume your subscribe to even though you never voted for him to be elected.

http://www.cofek.co.ke/

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd