[kictanet] Wangusi is the new CCK Head

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 10:55:14 EAT 2012

Hi Washington,

I believe you are assuming that just because the posts of DG and PMG have been confirmed that they will now be more proactive.  This confirmations are concerning as those being confirmed have been within the organisations all this time.

There is no infusion of new blood or ideas, the status quo remains in both organisations.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor