[kictanet] Kenic fires all employees

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:20:53 EAT 2012

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Rebecca Wanjiku
<rebeccawanjiku at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Apparently Kenic has issued termination letters to all employees, what
> will the PS increase control over if the organization has no employees?
> Read more...
>

> http://www.wanjiku.co.ke/2012/08/kenic-ceo-fires-first-salvo-at-govt-terminates-all-employees/

Well, who is KENIC - I mean, who signed the termination letters?

Who is the KENIC CEO, by the way?

Was the decision approved by the KENIC Board or maybe the KENIC
constitution allows the CEO to act unilaterally?

My thinking is that such is a very serious move that requires approval from
the Board.

Going by the recent grumbles about KENIC on this forum, maybe it is now
time to conduct an Institutional Assessment on the organization and come up
with recommendations on how it should be run.

Hopefully, Sammy Buruchara will enlighten the community on what led to such
a move.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,