[kictanet] Cloud based Temenos T24

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 10:02:06 EAT 2012

Hi,

A company called Sofgen has setup office in Kenya to target the MFI players by offering a cloud based solution based on T24, this is the same application being used by KCB and will now be available to smaller organisations - truly a technology leveler.

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate+News/Swiss+ICT+firm+eyes+Kenya+s+bank+sector+/-/539550/1483754/-/qfw5ji/-/index.html

If you remember I raised the issue of financial institutions resisting the move to the cloud based on the responses from many concerning security I mentioned the implementation of T24 on Microsoft's cloud platform to server over 30 banks in Mexico.

As we where busy trying to protect our hardware and support contracts the world arrived to pull the rug from below our feet.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor