[kictanet] Ministry seeks more seats at KENIC

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Aug 17 15:02:48 EAT 2012

Thank you Ali for the rejoider.

I was not insinuating misappropriation at any time. Actually I've read
board minutes from the time the investments were being moved from Old
Mutual to Amana Asset management company, and had seen the genesis of the
decision.

My main concern is why Kenic can afford to accumulate high stacks of
capital while they have many core projects to implement related to a
registry. Like upgrading the CoCCA registry system, the infrastructure, and
having a bigger budget for marketing. There is no point for the board to
maintain that marketing should only be left to registrars because the
success of any marketing campaign affects it's bottom line. I hope you get
the drift.

Regards

--
Mwendwa Kivuva