[kictanet] Konza Land Issue Attn Matunda and Ali (Barrack Otieno)

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Wed Aug 15 19:19:46 EAT 2012

Robert

Part of the answer to your question is in the same message as quoted here below.

On matters of government transfers, perhaps you should offer a suggestion on what we could do.

"As an industry and fans of the work the PS has been doing, we can
lend support; and in doing so seek complete transparency in the manner the
authorities treat the matter. And that no siasa, no vendetta, etc drive
the matter. Indeed, as a country with new laws and one aspiring to strengthen
the rule of law, due process is a requirement for every one. We can ask that of
the investigators from KACC.

"Further, as people interested in seeing technology play a major
role in economic transformation, we should also seek that the efforts and
investments made so far towards this end be safeguarded as a matter of national
interest; and that the investigations not become disruptive of the momentum gathered
so far."

Matunda Nyanchama, PhD, CISSP; mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Agano Consulting Inc.;  www.aganoconsulting.com; Twitter: nmatunda;  Skype: okiambe
Be prepared for ICT security failures & know how to respond when they happen!
Call: +1-888-587-1150 or info at aganoconsulting.com
This e-mail, including attachments, may be privileged and may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the addressee(s). Any other distribution, copying, use, or disclosure is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the message, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.