[kictanet] An interesting IT twist in the olympics: Julius Yego

Lizette Kraft lfkraft at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:52:32 EAT 2012

Hey don't forget that he made it to the finals if I am not wrong!!! That
was a feat in itself and he did so well despite no profession training etc.
Which leaves a lot to be desired by our supposed well trained and
experienced athletes who looked like they had so much beef with the Kenyan
officials (who went to enjoy themselves in my opinion) and didn't bother to
perform well. It was so obvious!

Shame on all those responsible and a Well done to Julius Yego who would be
a great ICT sports ambassador!!

cheers

*Lizette Kraft
P.O. Box 18488, 00500