[kictanet] [AfrICANN-discuss] Strange letter to ICANN

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:14:09 EAT 2012

Hello dear all,
this is very disappointing and very provoking. With all due respect to
Sophia Bekele, I think it crosses the line. This letter is sufficient
proof that
it is not  more objective. To attack the credibility of Anne Rachel, she was
personally outraged. It is appropriate that ICANN Board put an end to this
kind of online behavior. I think it's outrage, an affront to the dignity of
Rachel Anne. it is also a lack of consideration for all African community.

The question is, she argues for what cause?

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe