[kictanet] Fwd: Konza Land Issue Attn Matunda and Ali

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Aug 13 04:14:03 EAT 2012

Listers

Let me also add that an op-ed piece will also work well to article the views of this community. Macharia Gaitho did make a point about not shooting the messenger..Why don't we take him up on his word and craft a piece to see whether it would be published?

We must also guard against throwing the baby with the bath water...It is these very freedoms (even the fact that we can openly discuss, agree, disagree on this forum is a cause for celebration as we have come a long way from the repressive regimes that was Kenya before the new dispensation).

Can we ask the moderators at Kictanet for direction on way forward?

Ali Hussein

+254 773/713 601113

Sent from my iPhone®