[kictanet] Konza Land Issue can we have a public position?

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 08:45:18 EAT 2012

As I have been told again and again, Nothing comes without a fight.
The old vultures will not let go of the government fund honeypot without
resistance and this is a fact we all need to take into account. Dr. Ndemo
is not a naive man and I believe he saw this coming. I am personally not in
a position of any influence hence my public position is as good as Mama
Njokis's at Marikiti Market.
Organised, stable and intellectual support is what Dr. Ndemo and other like
minded technocrats need for them to use their official capacities
effectively. Its not impossible. We just need a little faith. After all the
guys with more power are just humans like the rest of us.

Regards,

Mark Mwangi

markmwangi.me.ke