[kictanet] Konza Land Issue

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.or.ke
Thu Aug 9 11:58:03 EAT 2012

Bwana Ndemo,

I hear you.

Like Gilda says, the truth can never be manipulated. The Truth stands the test of time.

What is not clear in the various articles is a succinct summary of what you're being accused of, why? (facts and figures) and what they propose as the way out? to cancel Konza?

The media should also respond and explain the timing of the article, why now? If Konza was not going forward why is the whole govt even at the highest level involved in "shuttle diplomacy" (if I can call it that) to promote Konza at the international level and even allow the investment conference to go ahead. I believe the investment conference was opened by the President? (not in country so wouldn't know).

My point, I'm not getting the motivation for this.

Edith