[kictanet] Head of U.S. Delegation to WCIT: Creating an Environment for Future Success:

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sun Aug 5 11:22:07 EAT 2012

Badru

Exactly! However please don't hold your breadth for such a position coming from the US.

In an earlier posting in this list I suggested/asked whether there is a place for a Third Position which is genuinely agnostic of all vested interests? I also implied that we in East Africa are in a unique position to push for this position. Our IGFs I believe are an example of how we can arrive at this    position.

I await some feedback on way forward after the EAIGF.

Regards

Ali Hussein

+254 773/713 601113

Sent from my iPhone®