[kictanet] RRA queuing system

James Kagwe kagwejg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:50:17 EAT 2012

Evening all,

I watched the Rwanda ICT documentary last night on Citizen and was
mesmerized at the simple queuing system they have put in place at RRA.
The system is quite interactive and people just print their queue
numbers using a touch screen by themselves. One may choose to wait for
number to be called or may take off and do other things as long as he's
back before his queue number is reached. I wish this could be adopted in
public offices in Kenya especially KRA, immigrations, registration of
births etc where people waste many hours queuing everyday.

regards,
James