[kictanet] kictanet Digest, Vol 63, Issue 2

Gideon gideonrop at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 09:04:20 EAT 2012

McTim,

Then you haven't read the Applicant Guidebook.

They were REQUIRED to get this approval (or non-objection) for a geo-TLD.

You will soon be surprised who have not read the Guidebook!

Good catch, it is one thing to have a typo in a post to a mailing
list, it is another thing to have typo's in your ICANN Application
(and a MONSTER typo that changes the string you are applying for at
that!!

Nope.  the string did not change anything and dotafrica was never
considered a typo.  .africa is pronounced as dotafrica, so how could it be
a typo?   You will also learn that soon, that they are the same string.  A
typo was such string .kerrylogisitics with the extra ‘I’ .

Good Day.

Gideon Rop.