[kictanet] kictanet Digest, Vol 62, Issue 137

Gideon gideonrop at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:00:06 EAT 2012

BTW, your named is misspelled in yoour application:

Mr. Gedion Rop  Project Support Engineer (DCA)

and I see that you are applying for .africa as a 'Standard" gTLD
according to the public parts of your application.

Hi McTim,

"Because UniForum was apparently selected by the African Union Commission
to apply on behalf of the African Community, so we believe that they should
apply for a Community TLD in order for their supposed letter of appointment
to be valid. If on the other hand, they failed to submit a community TLD
application for .AFRICA, then it simply means that they have not lived up
to the specious community support that they have received." In a nutshell,
they did not receive support to apply for an African-community owned TLD,
to end up applying for a standard gTLD. It is fraudulent in our estimation.

BTW, McTim you have misspelled 'yoour' in your posting below ;)

Gideon Rop,

Message: 2