[kictanet] Multistakeholder Advisory Group for IGF 2012 Announced

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 15:15:44 EAT 2012

Many congratulations Judy!

Now I think it is up to Listers to come forward with funding for Judy to
travel to the many MAG meetings that occur in Geneva every year, so if
anybody from ACP/IDRC/CIPESA/etc is listening, please step forward!!

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:40 PM, Walubengo J <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Congrats Judy!
>
> Way to go.  You have truly joined the big league ;-)  Well deserved.  Now
> you truly need to kick-start this years edition of  Kenyan, then East
> African IGF process...

To be clear the MAG has no role (that I am aware of) in local and regional
meetings, they are separately administered processes.

--
Cheers,

McTim