[kictanet] Counting the blessings, 10 years of Kibaki government

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Apr 26 19:49:30 EAT 2012

Thank you Brian Ngure.

A wise man said "A step at a time is good walking".

We always complain how our internet is erratic, how telecommunication
companies are giving us a raw deal, e.t.c. Yet all these services are
offered by the private sector.

When one section of government becomes efficient, we hope and pray it
will infect other organs. One day KPLC/Kengen/GDC/ketraco shall
provide us with enough AFFORDABLE energy, and Nairobi water will offer
enough CLEAN water, and our quality of life will change immensely. And
when that time comes, should we shout how it is our rights, or should
we look back where we have come from and be grateful?

10rdmwesh

>>> www.transworldAfrica.com  | Fluent in computing

--
Mwendwa Kivuva