[kictanet] DEADLY THIKA ROAD - WHO IS LISTENING?

Andrew Gesora andy.gesora at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:47:39 EAT 2012

The quality of signage as a whole has been of extremely quality. i think
this lies squarely with the regulator (read overseer) of the projects.
Perharps KENHA? The contractors have seen no regulatory pressure and thus
are keeping their costs low.....

But..... there seems to be some progress in the marking, not that it means
i should drive on this lane in the morning and in the evening hit a mound
of soil.... Totally unacceptable..

Check link:

http://www.thikaroadblog.net/blog/highway-markings-utalii-lot2