[kictanet] Kictanet alive.. kickin, or kicked into the dustbin...!

Collins Areba arebacollins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 15:55:43 EAT 2012

for all its worth, i think KiCTANET serves a role that ought not to be
disrupted. When i have beef with my service provider, if im courteous
enough and present my case in a way that does not necessarily translate to
direct attacks on individual, it is a forum i am sure my grievances will
reach up there. KiCTANET to me represents some form of e - justice where
technically it is very wanting, (ever gone to report to the police that
someone has refused to transfer your domain name to you? ) My take ? in all
these restructuring lets not lose focus of that.