[kictanet] Opendata dataset access

Paul Kukubo pkukubo at ict.go.ke
Thu Apr 12 10:25:56 EAT 2012

Robert, Edward, Listers

Thank you for getting into the opendata website and working through the
data sets.

Two issues.
1. generally when users request for information on specific data sets,
these requests should be responded to expeditiously. This we will endeavour
to improve.  We would also like to encourage posting of inquiries comments
via twitter @kenyaopendata.

2. Some data sets that users would like to have are not yet available as
open data. This is an ongoing process as some data owners are still being
brought on board with the idea. The site launched with 100 odd data sets.
Now there are 400 and growing.

We appreciate the feedback.

Paul Kukubo
CEO Kenya ICT Board