[kictanet] Kictanet alive.. kickin, or kicked into the dustbin...!

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 18:21:50 EAT 2012

@Wash,

Maybe Delano is insinuating something. Perhaps KICTAnet
 needs to re-juvinate
and re-energize. Bring in new blood and thinking. What do we want from KICTAnet, 8yrs later? What management structures, membership structures, operational, financial structures do we want to see going forward?

Perhaps a brainstorming face2face session is due. I for one have been the moderator since inception and maybe someone else can do a better job and we just have not asked them to come forth. Think about it - I could have run out of ideas or some younger dot.commer may just be sitting on better ways of moderation that I have never imagined...

just my 2pings.

walu.