[kictanet] Rwanda: Africa's Singapore - The Economist

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Tue Apr 3 08:45:25 EAT 2012

Perhaps Kenya needs a strongman like Kagame to transform this country.

Read on.

http://www.economist.com/node/21548263

Matunda Nyanchama, PhD, CISSP; mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Agano Consulting Inc.;  www.aganoconsulting.com; Twitter: nmatunda;  Skype: okiambe
Be prepared to face ICT Security failures & know how to respond when they happen!
Call: +1-888-587-1150 or info at aganoconsulting.com

"A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a workstation…" - Anonymous
This e-mail, including attachments, may be privileged and may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the addressee(s). Any other distribution, copying, use, or disclosure is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the message, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.