[kictanet] Legalizing Phone Tapping in Kenya?

muriuki mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Fri Sep 30 09:49:17 EAT 2011

Hi Edith

As  a country , we set the standard in August last year  in the new
constitution  and especially in the context of the bill of rig

Does this bill conform to the constitution - we need to   see the bill

Who could share  soft copy of the bill ?

cheers

Muriuki Mureithi

Consultant Member

Society of Telecommunications Consultants

summit strategies ltd , www.summitstrategies.co.ke

you will never ever lose by giving others credit  and remaining in the
background - tom peters