[kictanet] Vizualisations on Student Teacher Ratio

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 08:46:15 EAT 2011

Kudos Phares,

That is what I call an in depth analysis of an issue and all for passion, now if those paid to write could develop such a passion.

If media houses reached beyond their ivory towers they will realise that they can improve the quality of their content for a fraction of the cost they are currently incurring in producing mediocre articles and "stories".  I am sure Phares and many others on this forum plus many others would be more than willing to provide input or even easier just post your needs here.

Visit www.helpareporter.com, you do not need to keep recreating the wheel just design a better carriage.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd