[kictanet] Social Impact of mobile phone/GSMA Report

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 20:32:47 EAT 2011

Hi Chris I hope Gabriel Solomon who made the GSMA presentation will respond to your query. I have copied him into this email. RgdsGrace-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!