[kictanet] [Shujaa Solutions] Shujaa Solutions - September 2011 Digest

Sean Moroney seanm at aitecafrica.com
Wed Sep 28 14:37:15 EAT 2011

Hi Michael,

Congratulations on the progress you are making in so many different directions.

I’d like to invite you to make a presentation on your Apps Store in the Mobile Apps stream of our East Africa ICT Summit over 2-3 November. The programme of confirmed presentations so far is attached for your reference.

In addition, would you like to make a short (10-min) Innovation Showcase presentation on the M-Ganga project at our AfriHealth conference over 30 November – 1 December (programme attached) delegates from other countries would also find this interesting and it may open opportunities for collaboration across the region.

I hope you can contribute to both conferences and look forward to having your response.

Regards,

Sean Moroney
Chairman
AITEC Africa