[kictanet] The death of print media

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:49:45 EAT 2011

In my view the decline will be gradual but will not die completely. As one
guy joked ipads and other tablets can't wrap meat bought from local
butcheries.
On Sep 27, 2011 12:42 PM, <info at alyhussein.com> wrote:
> Not to mention all the job sites...Monster.com, Topjobs, myjobseye, nsoko
etc

> Ali Hussein - Sent from my BlackBerry®

Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:24:00
> To: <info at alyhussein.com>
> Cc: KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions<kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>
> Subject: Re: [kictanet] The death of print media

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/info%40alyhussein.com

for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and
regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.

online that you follow in real life: respect people's times and bandwidth,
share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.
http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/mwangy%40gmail.com