[kictanet] Going beyond coding

James Mbugua jgmbugua at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:06:40 EAT 2011

..err Robert, first we have to have those coders for them to be spotted and
bought.

Read perhaps, the current state of mobile applications development. A lot of
apps be it at iHub, Strathmore, UoN, eMobilis, NaiLab and so on are being
developed. There may not be immediate financial gain to be made from some of
them but a mobile app development movement (maybe thats not the right word)
is growing and from among these, perhaps your astute venture
capitalist/entrepreneur can spot a gem and turn it into a viable enterprise.

May be we should hold periodic mobile apps fairs at business schools such as
UoN School of Business to bring innovation and entrepreneurship together.

JG