[kictanet] IGF Badges and Onsite registration

james ratemo jratemo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 23:45:42 EAT 2011

Michael, I thought the online registration was enough. Or what kind of
registration are you talking about? Personally I intend to pick my
badge on Tuesday morning, is that in order?

On 9/25/11, Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> wrote:
> Dear Michael, Grace, Listers:
>
> Yes, registration will close at 6PM today.
> Registration is is going smoothly today, a good
> time to get your badge before the expected rush
> as the meeting nears.
>
> Best,
>
> Adam
>

> At 8:49 AM +0000 9/25/11, Grace Githaiga wrote:
>>I really dont know. But I imagine by
>>6. Yesterday I left at around that time and I
>>remember seeing them.
>>Rgds
>>GG
>>

>>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>If you have the strength to survive, you have
>>the power to succeed. Life is all about choices
>>we make depending upon the situation we are in.
>>Go forth and rule the World!
>>

>>Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 01:39:24 -0700
>>Subject: Re: [kictanet] IGF Badges and Onsite registration
>>To: ggithaiga at hotmail.com
>>CC:
>>
>>Hi GG:
>>
>>When's the latest I can pick my badge today (Sunday) from UNON?
>>
>>Michael Ouma
>>Journalist
>>Kenya
>>Tel:+254-725-537823
>>

>>"Do not go where the path may lead, but go
>>instead where there is no path and leave a
>>trail," - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sent from my mobile device

James Ratemo
Online Sub-editor/ICT reporter
Nation Media Group,
P.O Box 49010-00100,
Nairobi
Cell Phone: 0724960649 OR 0731960649
Email: jratemo at ke.nationmedia.com <Emaili-jratemo at standardmedia.co.ke> or
ratemoj at hotmail.com <jamrats2001 at yahoo.com>
Website:www.jamesratemo.wordpress.com <http://www.ictcradle.com/>.
Twitter accounts: http://twitter.com/kenyacurrent or
http://twitter.com/jamesratemo
Skype account:ratemoj
My facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/Rats.the.menace

Who is rich? He that is content. Who is that? No one.