[kictanet] IGF Badges and Onsite registration

Michael Ouma benomnta at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 16:09:29 EAT 2011

Hi:

I just left UNON  a  few  minutes ago and couldn't register as there seems to be a different list for Delegates and Media. Now I've been asked to go back tomorrow  morning as UNIC is closed today.

I hope they won't subject Media to the usual UN protocol which discourages many journalists from attending meetings held at UN.

Michael Ouma
Journalist
Kenya
Tel:+254-725-537823

"Do not go where the path may lead, but go instead where there is no path and leave a trail," - Ralph Waldo Emerson