[kictanet] IGF Badges and Onsite registration

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:45:07 EAT 2011

Listers

This is to let you know that if you missed the online registration, you can now go to UNON and register.

And for those who registered online, the badges are ready for collection. Registration and collection will continue saturday  through to sunday.  We would like to encourage you to try and collect your badges early to avoid long lines on Monday.

Rgds
Grace