[kictanet] Day 4: e-Discussion on Aligning records management with ICT e-government and Freedom of Information in East Africa/ Where are you Listers?

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:21:40 EAT 2011

Thanks Kariuki on very useful pointers to laws that relate to this topic. I agree with you that there will be need for FOI and Data protection legislations. Your pointers on the relevant sections of the laws will be useful in reviewing this research.

Kerubo, your point on the need to scan documents to reflect originality is noted.

Rad, yours too is noted.

Ngeno, thanks for great suggestions. But could I ask you to kindly post your comments directly to the list so that all listers benefit from your information? Thanks.

We now move on to day five.

Rgds
Grace