[kictanet] Domain portability

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 11:58:01 EAT 2011

Hi,

We keep making noise about the issues with number portability as relates to our mobile services but yet we do not have domain portability.  ISPs treat domains they have registered as their personal property, is it?

Does anybody know if WananchiOnline still exists as I have been calling the ISDN number listed and all I get is a looped auto attendant response, no one responds to the mails sent and when I visited the listed offices at Loita House I was attended to in the corridor (reminds me of the old Immigration department).

I am trying to transfer a domain they registered that expired almost a month ago and no one contacted the client, when I look up the domain Mr. Mucheru is still listed as the contact person, maybe he could assist with the domain transfer.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor