[kictanet] Litfest session: How to make a living from digital (business) ideas

Andrea Bohnstedt andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com
Fri Sep 16 13:01:55 EAT 2011

Hey all,

In an act of shameless self promotion, I thought I'd quickly send this to
the list:

I'm hosting a talk with Susan Pointer from Google, Dorothy Ooko from Nokia,
Mikul Shah from Eat Out Kenya, and e-publisher Agatha Verdadero at the
Litfest tomorrow. We'll discuss how to make a living from digital (business)
ideas - maybe interesting for some of the people on this list.

Venue is the Railway Club downtown. My session is from 1.30 to 3pm, but
there are plenty of other interesting talks as well, and such exciting
people as Ben Okri are in town (just in case you want to take a few hours
off from thinking about anything IT or business related). Here's the
programme: http://www.storymojahayfestival.com/programme/

Have a lovely weekend,

Andrea

--
Andrea Bohnstedt <http://ke.linkedin.com/in/andreabohnstedt>
Publisher

www.ratio-magazine.com
Find/post East Africa careers<http://www.ratio-magazine.com/careers/index.php>
Find/post conferences, workshops, trainings, other business
events<http://www.ratio-magazine.com/businessevents/index.php>