[kictanet] We have lost Evelyne Rono

Kamotho Njenga kamothonjenga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:21:07 EAT 2011

The last respect remarks as have come in the way of Evelyne from this list
and beyond evidences a lot of demonstrated concern for the industry and a
firm interest in peoples affairs on her part. In all the moments I was
fortunate to interact with her she really came out as one fully down to
earth and eager to offer solutions as needed. Though it may sound too soon,
there is no doubt that Evelyne's was a life well spent. May the good Lord
grant peace to all sharing in the loss of our friend Evelyne.

Fare thee well.

Kamotho Njenga