[kictanet] Looking for information on e-health in Kenya

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:45:02 EAT 2011

One more issue you could research (in future)..

About: Health clinics without electricity especially in rural areas..

Do they have (solar) computers / health equipment working at night?

How accessible are technicians to service equipment in out of the way
places?

Can county governments / assemblies enable technicians to access out of the
way health clinics via Central Government security services (police /
military)?