[kictanet] Evelyne Rono: Update on Preparation Meetings

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 16:36:44 EAT 2011

Hi Fiona,

Thanks for the update, what time will the NPC service be on thursday 21st?

Charles

CHARLES N. NDUATI
GENERAL MANAGER
JKUAT ENTERPRISES LTD
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
JUJA MAIN CAMPUS, THIKA
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: 254-067-52420 OR 254-067-52711 FAX: 254-067-52438
MOBILE:254-722728815
EMIAL:charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk,cnduati at gmail.com,bm at jkuates.jkuat.ac.ke
www.jkuat.ac.ke