[kictanet] kictanet Digest, Vol 52, Issue 46

Ory Okolloh ookolloh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:39:09 EAT 2011

I had the pleasure of briefly meeting Evelyn during one of my trips to
Nairobi this year.

I sat next to her during the first open government launch planning session
hosted at the ICT board.  I had arrived late and the room was packed...she
went out of her way to make sure I got a seat and it was a comfortable one
(I was about 5 and a half months pregnant then).   After the meeting we
chatted about motherhood and kids - it was a brief conversation, but her
warm personality radiated through.

Very sad to hear about her sudden passing.

Ory