[kictanet] Two Days Break from e- discussion on records management in Honour of Evelyn Rono

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 23:45:01 EAT 2011

Dear Listers

Today, we started our e-discussion on Aligning records management with ICT e-government and Freedom of Information in East Africa.  However, we got the unfortunate news of the untimely demise of Evelyn Rono. This is shocking. We at KICTANet join in condoling her family, colleagues and friends.

In light of the news, we will take a break for two days, and resume the discussions on thursday. The two days will be dedicated to remember Evelyn, honour her, and send condolences.

We will all miss Evelyn. With deep sympathy,
GG
If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!