[kictanet] We have lost Evelyne Rono

Henry Okatch hokatch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:02:54 EAT 2011

My condolences to the family, colleagues and friends

She will be greatly missed

Rgds
Henry

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Paul Makobi <paul at adwest.net> wrote:

> Poleni sana
>

> regards

Warm Regards
Henry
Cell +254721899572
*Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up, It knows it must run faster
than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up,
it knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It
doesn't matter whether you are a gazelle or a lion. When the sun comes up,
you better start running.
- In "The World is Flat" by Thomas L. Friedman*