[kictanet] Queries about eLimu portal

Gakiria gakiria at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 00:59:23 EAT 2011

Dear Harry,

Am surprised the copied addresses did not appear in my email. I have
forwarded your reply to the two gentlemen and strongly advised them to
subscribe to the list so that they can engage (And be engaged)
directly.

It might also be worthwhile to engage with Mr Temba, head of the ICT
integration in education team at the ministry of basic education HQ.

Andrew

--
Gakiria Andrew
Coordinator