[kictanet] Bitange for President? A summary.

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 07:57:22 EAT 2011

Dear Listers

Greetings.

Attached please find a summary of the Ndemo Debate. If you have any comments, kindly get back to us by Sunday September 11.

Thank you all for your contributions, and a stimulating debate.

>From the Moderators
GG and Barrack.

If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!