[kictanet] Registrar of Companies computerisation

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 08:19:25 EAT 2011

Hi,

I believe we had been informed on this list that the registrar of companies had installed a new electronic system.

Last week I asked my company secretary to get us a CR12 which is a document confirming the current directors of a company that is issued by the registrar of companies.  He told me that it normally takes 3 days, I then mentioned to him that the department had been computerised and I that it should not take more than a day to get the document.

I have spoken to him this morning and he told me that they where informed that the process now takes 1 week up from the previous 3 days.

My question to e-government and KICTB, the department of the registrar of companies computerised or not and if it is exactly which functions have been completed?

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor