[kictanet] ICT Amendment Policy-upgraded copy

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 14:12:29 EAT 2011

--- On Thu, 9/1/11, Kamotho Njenga <kamothonjenga at gmail.com> wrote:

 >>Let me know so that I decide whether to recommend "apigiwe" makofi or "apigwe" makofi.

@Kamotho only the draft-zero creators can advise on this - and they are fully represented on the list  ;-)  And thanx for the comments, but from GGs advice it maybe until October when we get to dissect this policy with the full attention it deserves...but that also
 gives us 1mth to study it meanwhile..

regards,

walu.