[kictanet] Ndemo's Presidential Debate Final Report?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:56:23 EAT 2011

Daktari,

I concur, on the other hand, during the IGF i attended a meeting organised
by KIBO foundation and Facilitated by IDRC, the Commissioner for Labour
said that unemployment is only hi among the educated since they make
choices, the uneducated are ready to do any job, this might explain why 70
percent of our economy is Jua Kali driven as i hear, maybe Edith might want
to add something , it was a very interesting conversation.

Kind Regards

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 12:39 PM, <bitange at jambo.co.ke> wrote:

> Barrack,
> It is absurd that we need the language to express ourselves and at the
> same time have so many educated and unemployed Kenyans.  Read Local Content
>
> You can see now how I will create jobs.
>
> Regards
>

> Ndemo.
>

> Sent from my BlackBerry®