[kictanet] Ndemo's Presidential Debate Final Report?

Edwin Onchari eonchari at lynxbits.com
Mon Oct 31 09:45:52 EAT 2011

Dkt,

If I may take a stab at translating the statement "Stratetic Plan" to Gusii-
plan is "Omoroberio"...as for strategic, I doubt that there is a single word
translation for that in Gusii and indeed most local languages, you will have
to use a combination of words...hence (Omoroberio Beene Orarete
Obobui)....."omoroberio (plan) beene(unique) orarete(that can bring)
obobui(results/victory)"

Ed