[kictanet] Ndemo's Presidential Debate Final Report?

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 04:21:52 EAT 2011

Dr Ndemo

Greetings.

Please refer to the attached summary of the issues you raised during the 'Ndemo for President Campaign'. Its been a hectic time for us considering we were all busy with the IGF.

We are now in the process of finalizing this and other reports. We have noted that there were two questions that you did not answer. Do you think you could respond to them so that you allow us to finalize? You can also react to the summary and ofcourse any lister is free to react/respond.

The two questions:
1. How does the government alleviate the fear of making the wrong decision(s) and are there any measures in place for success and tolerance for failure within government?

2. How would you ensure public officers are provided with freedom to make choices, to make mistakes, know the options for redress, and put an exit strategy in place should things go wrong?

A great week to you and to all the listers.

Rgds
GG