[kictanet] Huawei E160 antenna

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 14:55:44 EAT 2011

Hi,

I have an external antenna for the Huawei E160 modem for anyone who might be interested, I had bought it to use when I had weak 3G signal but as many of you are aware that situation was permanently resolved by Safaricom thanks to this list.

I am aware that marketing and selling of items is a no no on the list but as this is an item that can assist someone become more productive I ask for your indulgence, the antenna is available for 5,000/- shillings.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor