[kictanet] Telkom/Orange shoddy/unresponsive service

Joseph Waruingi jkwaruingi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:37:47 EAT 2011

Dear listers,

Our organization invested in fixed wireless lines as part of a recent office
move. We have been struggling to have Telkom convert the lines from pre to
post paid and despite having paid the requisite fees - Kshs 10,000 per line,
we are still struggling to have this done, almost a month later. They claim
they have done it but we have protested it has not been done, since we are
the users of the services - a contest of sort of their word against ours.

All the contacts we have had,  have stopped answering our calls and
responding to our emails.

Is there anyone from Telkom/Orange on list who would care to respond and
have this fixed for us?

Seems old habits die hard.

Joseph