[kictanet] Google Advert Nuisance

Wamuyu Gatheru wamuyu at soko-id.co.ke
Thu Oct 27 19:46:03 EAT 2011

Exactly. A Cheki Cars ad has popped more times then I can count (I
mean over 20). Can the ads become more intelligent to know when the
user has seen it and closed it at least 2/3 times? The Google trader
page opens full screen over what I am watching again and again as I
keep closing it.

Advertising is supposed to be kind and suggestive not a bludgeon on
peoples' heads.